by Moriah Jovan
One night. One man. One dress.
Regina Westlake sees nothing wrong with her clubbing lifestyle until the gorgeous guy cleaning her pool refuses to play her games. When he’s hired to be her arm candy for a formal event, he makes his disdain for her clear by re-dressing her in something far more appropriate than what she had worn to the party.
Shattered, she takes his contempt, his dress, the memory of his kiss—and rebuilds her life from the ground up. She never expects to see him again, but when she does...
This is part of the anthology Dreams & Desires v. 4. All net proceeds from the sales of this story individually or in the anthology benefit A Window Between Worlds, a non-profit organization that provides art supplies and training for art as a healing tool free of charge to battered women's shelters.
Book Length: Short Story
Other Freya's Bower books available by this author:
None at this time.
All Freya's Bower books available in this anthology:
- Believe by LaVerne Thompson
- Catch the Touch of Blue by Adrianne Brennan
- Dreams & Desires, vol. 4
- Flowers for Tokyo by Jaime Samms
- Grafton's Point by Sarah Masters
- Her Baby's Daddy by Zetta Brown
- Leopard's Key by Teresa D'Amario
- Metamorphosis by Helen Madden
- Pretty Miss Luó by Natalie Dae
- Twenty-Dollar Rag by Moriah Jovan
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 29 December, 2010.